Wigan House Clearance Service
We provide nationwide property clearance services to clients anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales. We have a branch which covers the whole of Greater Manchester including Wigan.
We offer a full House contents clearance service in Wigan which involves the clearing of everything including furniture, electricals, all rubbish, kitchen appliances such as washers and cookers (we also disconnect them if required) and everything in between. We carry each job out in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
Get A Free Quote
Local House Clearance Before & After Photos
House Clearance Service In Wigan
- Contact us for a FREE no-obligation quote using our contact form,email or call us on 07731383671
- We will ask you a few simple questions regarding the size of the property and any specific requirements.
- We will provide you with a quote and book a date which suits your schedule, we usually only require 48hrs notice.
- A team of 3 Wigan house clearance specialists will arrive at 9am on the day of the appointment and stay until the property is cleared.
- Once the property is cleared we will provide you with an invoice for your records which is payable by card, cash or bank transfer.
Why Choose Us?
House Clearance Wigan Case Study
Our Greater Manchester team carry out property clearances in Wigan on a regular basis. Below is a case study of a recent property clearance carried out on behalf of a customer in Wigan:
Our team was recently hired by a customer to clear their late grandmother’s three-story, four-bedroom house in Wigan. The job was some what of a challenging one, as it was a large house and it was filled with items accumulated over many years, but our team of professionals were up to the task. We sent four workers to the house, and it took us a total of eight hours to complete the clearance.
Before hiring us, the customer had already tried to get a charity organization to clear the house, but they had let them down by only picking and choosing items and leaving the house still cluttered. Our team understood what was to be done and set about clearing the property, They made sure to clear the house thoroughly, leaving it in a clean and tidy condition for our customer.
This house clearance in Wigan took a total of four large van loads. One of the loads was donated to a near by charity organization, while the rest was recycled. As per, we made sure to follow all the necessary protocols for recycling, as part of our commitment to reducing waste and being environmentally friendly.
Our Bereavement House Clearance Service
We understand that bereavement house clearances or a clearance following a death can be a sensitive situation and a difficult time for the grieving family. We aim to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for our customers that are seeking a house clearance following the death of a loved one.and our staff are always respectful and courteous.
What If The Property Needs Cleaned?
We offer a same day one-off cleaning service after any house clearance in Wigan for an additional fee after the property is empty which is ideal if the property is going up for rent or sale. When you contact us, simply explain what needs to be done and we will provide you with an additional quote for the clean.
This is what our one off cleaning service entails:
- Kitchen sink
- Bench tops
- Exterior of cupboard doors
- Mopping, sweeping or vaccuming of floors
- Skirting boards and doors
- Dusting of cobwebs
- Skirting boards
- Window frames and internal windows
- All types of floors – Vaccum and or mopped
- Dusting of cobwebs and thick dust
- Socket and light switch covers
- Stair carpet vaccuming
- Bannister/wood work cleaning
- Bathtub / shower area
- Windows and frames
- Skirting boards and tiles
- Mopping, sweeping or vaccuming of floor
- Fitted cabinet exteriors
- Back and front of doors
- Dusting of cobwebs
Beware Of Rogue Operators
Please beware when using the services of a house clearance company that undercharges. Many of our past customers have asked why there is such a difference in what some companies charge compared to others and the answer is – the biggest expense a legitimate house clearance company incurs is disposing of waste legally.
So be aware of any companies who quote a ridiculously low price as they are most likely disposing of the waste illegaly. It always pays to use a fully licensed, reputable company because in the end it is you who will pay the price if your waste is fly-tipped.