Ashton-under-Lyne House Clearance Service
We provide nationwide property clearance services to clients anywhere in England, Scotland and Wales. We have a branch which covers the whole of Greater Manchester including Ashton-under-Lyne.
We offer a full House contents clearance service in Ashton-under-Lyne which involves the clearing of everything including furniture, electricals, all rubbish, kitchen appliances such as washers and cookers (we also disconnect them if required) and everything in between. We carry each job out in a timely, efficient and courteous manner.
Get A Free Quote
Local House Clearance Before & After Photos
House Clearance Service In Ashton-under-Lyne
- Contact us for a FREE no-obligation quote using our contact form,email or call us on 07731383671
- We will ask you a few simple questions regarding the size of the property and any specific requirements.
- We will provide you with a quote and book a date which suits your schedule, we usually only require 48hrs notice.
- A team of 3 house clearance specialists will arrive at 9am on the day of the appointment and stay until the property is cleared.
- Once the property is cleared we will provide you with an invoice for your records which is payable by card, cash or bank transfer.
Why Choose Us?
House Clearance Ashton-under-Lyne Case Study
Our Greater Manchester team carry out property clearances in Ashton-under-Lyne on a regular basis. Below is a case study of a recent property clearance carried out on behalf of a customer in Ashton-under-Lyne:
We were contacted by a worried customer who had been going through a difficult time trying to sort their late mothers house out. They explained that she’d been a hoarder and had a huge hobby for arts & crafts. We usually just book jobs in over the phone or email but we went to view this particular property because it was close to one of our bases. It was filled to the brim with all sorts of arts and crafts items, teddy bears, magazines, books, DVDs, furinture and everything inbetween. We set a date to start the house clearance in Ashton-under-Lyne two days later.
Our team arrived at 9am and started clearing the living room to use as a base as there was items that the customer wanted kept. As they were clearing they found everything that our customer had asked us to keep an eye out for. The whole house took 2 days to clear, three van loads on the first day and the second day was just 30 minutes work of loading the last of the items.
The last load done on the second day was all for charity as it had been left on purpose by our staff.
Our Bereavement House Clearance Service
We understand that bereavement house clearances or a clearance following a death can be a sensitive situation and a difficult time for the grieving family. We aim to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible for our customers that are seeking a house clearance following the death of a loved one.and our staff are always respectful and courteous.
What If The Property Needs Cleaned?
We offer a same day one-off cleaning service for any job we do in Ashton-under-Lyne for an additional fee after the clearance is complete which is ideal if the property is going up for rent or sale. When you contact us, simply explain what needs to be done and we will provide you with an additional quote for the clean.
This is what our one off cleaning service entails:
- Kitchen sink
- Bench tops
- Exterior of cupboard doors
- Mopping, sweeping or vaccuming of floors
- Skirting boards and doors
- Dusting of cobwebs
- Skirting boards
- Window frames and internal windows
- All types of floors – Vaccum and or mopped
- Dusting of cobwebs and thick dust
- Socket and light switch covers
- Stair carpet vaccuming
- Bannister/wood work cleaning
- Bathtub / shower area
- Windows and frames
- Skirting boards and tiles
- Mopping, sweeping or vaccuming of floor
- Fitted cabinet exteriors
- Back and front of doors
- Dusting of cobwebs
Beware Of Rogue Operators
Please beware when using the services of a house clearance company that undercharges. Many of our past customers have asked why there is such a difference in what some companies charge compared to others and the answer is – the biggest expense a legitimate house clearance company incurs is disposing of waste legally.
So be aware of any companies who quote a ridiculously low price as they are most likely disposing of the waste illegaly. It always pays to use a fully licensed, reputable company because in the end it is you who will pay the price if your waste is fly-tipped.